Making the perfect picture....

Sunday, September 6, 2009

I have a habit of carrying my camera everywhere with me, It sometimes drives my family crazy, they become embarrissed when I drag it out to "take the perfect picture"..

I took these photos on Saturday, at The Wisteria Gardens, which is situated at Cumberland Hospital, Westmead.
Each September it is opened to the public, every Saturday and Sunday during this month they have little market stalls which the proceeds go towards patients who are mentally ill...


Saturday was a perfect day, a beautiful day for walking, and taking in springtime.... I 've learnt something valuable from God, if we are in a hurry we can miss seeing the perfect picture and fail to recognise Him.



As much as I love to see the photos I have taken during the day , I love to see the perfect picture He gives us each day; if we slow down we will see it and thank Him...







4 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Absolutely Beautiful Photos, you did a great job
kim

Carol said...

Thankyou Kim..

Sylvia said...

Love that Carol - if we are a hurry, we can miss seeing the perfect picture. Slow down and see His perfect picture - just great.

words of my own said...

very beautiful pictures.. i love them!