Milton Park Gardens

Saturday, May 17, 2008


Milton Park is a very exclusive "Holiday Camp" for the rich and famous...The gardens haven't changed their designs at all and are pretty much in the same condition as the early 1900's..


Milton Park is only opened for a few weekends during the year for the tulip season.



I am sure this fence has never been replaced.
This day was wet and cold it was also the first day of the season so we were lucky enough to have the entire gardens to ourselves.
The fairy garden was just a magical place I could just imagine them whispering and watching me as a walked among them.
I felt totally in awe of the peacefulnesses of the gardens. I stepped back in time and dissolved into deep thoughts....




4 comments:

Stacey said...

Good evening Carol, hope that you are having a good weekend.
I can see why it is "exclusive", it looks a lovely place. :-D

Carol said...

Hi, Stacey, this place is just magic, even though it was cold and misty, it still looked like wonderland..I took quite a few deep breathes as I walked about...

Carol said...

That makes me feel very special knowing my photos are more than half way across the world from me..Hanging so you can see them every day.

The bench has to be my favourite it says so much and it could tell many stories.

Maxine said...

So lovely! Thanks for sharing such gorgeous pictures. I would love to go there!