A Peace Filled Walk

Monday, May 12, 2008



It was just the day for a very needy walk.It was so peaceful and just a perfect Autumn day..and being Autumn we would be sure not to encounter any snakes along the path.



We did however,come across this obnoxious weed.. I thought it look really pretty sitting in amongst the dead gum tree leaves and the dried and dead grass.





We came across these Bats they were hanging by the thousands. They stank and their noise was just unbelievable..

(I'd be making a noise too if I were hanging upside down looking at the ground....)










2 comments:

jel said...

AWESome place ya got here! :)

looking forward to seeing more,

but my pc is to slow to watch your clips sorry!


huggs

Carol said...

Hi, Jel, what a pity you could not see the clips..I'll make it up to you with more photos.. and thanks for the visit..

Cami, you are spot on. I always feel something special at this park..There is always something new to see. Although some would not see any thing different each day.